Aero Logistics is a subsidiary of Aero Logistics Helicopters, based at Cessnock Airport, in the heart of Wine Country. Aero Logistics is the Hunter Valley’s oldest and leading helicopter company with a focus on quality and consistently providing an unforgettable experience for our guests and clients.
Operating seven (7) days a week, we are able to provide an unparalleled level of service with our two Charter, Tourism and Airwork businesses, our professional history, proven customer service and 100% CASA flight safety record. Putting this all together to move forward as a successful operator in the well known and recognised Hunter and Newcastle regions.
With the expert leadership of our Directors and high hour experienced pilots, Aero Logistics has positioned itself as a well-respected aerial charter company. It is our years of hands-on flight experience, our professional and highly regarded aircraft capabilities, and the focus and dedication of our staff that make us leaders in safety, expertise, and world-class service when compared in the market place and industry.
Being part of the Aero Logistics group of companies, we are the only Hunter Valley based company able to provide flights in and out of Newcastle from our sites at Carrington and Mayfield West.
Aero Logistics pilots and ground crew are trained to the highest standards and meet the annual proficiency’s set out by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
Each of our pilots hold
– A current commercial helicopter license and aviation medical
– Regular flight checks under the Chief Pilots command
– Routine and emergency procedures assessment
– Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
– Crew Resource Management (CRM) and other required courses specific to any contracts and environments we are working in
All of our pilots and ground crew have experience in customer service roles which ensures that they will provide you with a personalised, quality service every time.
We proudly report that Aero Logistics holds a 100% safety history with thousands of collective flight experience hours in not only helicopters but also planes, and in a variety of tasks and conditions.
Aero Logistics is certified to operate the following aircraft types:
- Robinson R44: Our primary aircraft is the Robinson R44 helicopter. This aircraft is a cost efficient platform for not only scenic and charter flights but also aerial photography, aerial film recording, aerial inspections and small cargo operations. The helicopter’s sleek design and comfortable seating makes the aircraft highly suitable for a variety of flights where baggage is minimal and visibility is maximum. The R44 cruises at approximately 200km/hr and is able to carry the pilot and 3 passengers.
- Bell 206B3 JetRanger: The Bell 206 JetRanger is easily one of the most recognisable helicopters in the world. Built by Bell Helicopters, they are used by Military, Government and Civilian organisations for multiple different roles. This can include; Filming, Charter, Fire Fighting, Aerial Lifting Jobs, Flood Relief and the list goes on. Our Bell 206 JetRanger is maintained to the highest standards and is ready on short notice for Charter and specialised Air Work. It has a cruise speed of approximately 200km/hr and is able to carry pilot + 4 passengers.
- Bell 407: The Bell 407, designed and built by Bell Helicopters is the definition of cruising in luxury. With a cruising speed of approximately 240km/hr, and a cabin configuration capable of seating pilot + 6 passengers, it is spacious as well as efficient. Typically used for corporate and VIP charter, it is also available for specialised jobs on request.
- AS350 Squirrel: The AS350 Squirrel offers superb cabin comfort for up to five adults with a separate baggage area for medium sized luggage. It is a sleek and fast aircraft for luxury transfers and charters, and also offers incredible stability for aerial film and photography work. In addition, it is industry renowned as the power-horse for all types of sling lifting work whilst being lightweight and maneuverable to handle. This aircraft is truly an all rounder. Due to the nature of the work suited to these aircraft they operate Australia wide. Early bookings are essential for these aircraft for contract work. The AS350 cruises at 240 Km/hr and can carry the pilot and 5 adult passengers.
For more information on our aircraft, click here!
Local Accommodation Pricing
All published flight packages are priced on our 3 seat + pilot R44 helicopter. Pick up and arrival at locations or accommodation venues away from Cessnock Airport may incur an extra charge to the listed prices. It is important to check if your hotel/resort/B&B is located in this area, or if an additional fee will be charged for the extended travel time.
We can land at most locations and can arrange a VIP door to door experience for a small additional fee. Please contact us to make your enquiry.
Local accommodation regions include Pokolbin, Rothbury, Lovedale, and Cessnock.
Local Hotels & Resorts:
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
- Cypress Lakes Resort
- Sebel Kirkton Park
- Chateau Elan
- Mercure HVG
- Casa La Vina
- Potters Brewery Resort
- Leisure Inn Pokolbin Hill
- Harrigan’s Irish Pub & Accommodation
Outer Accommodation Regions:
- Mount View
- Upper Hunter
- Broke Fordwich
- North Rothbury
- Central Coast
- Wollombi Valley
- Port Stephens
Outer Accommodation Hotels & Resorts:
- Somewhere Unique
- Spicers Vineyard Estate
- Cedars Mount View
- Hermitage Lodge
- Wild Edge Retreat
- Déjà vu Estate
- Bimbadeen Retreat
- Blackwattle Retreat