At cancellation policy of at least 24 hours notice is required for all Hunter Valley Flights and Packages. The following charges apply for cancellations:
- Day of tour – 100% of tour fee
- Less than 24 hours notice prior to tour – 50% of tour fee
- More than 24 hours notice – no charge applies
- Failure to show – 100% of tour fee
*Bookings are essential
*Operating Seven (7) days
*At the time of booking, Slattery Helicopter Charter staff will confirm:
- Your full passenger details including a mobile number for the day
- Your preferred pick up location
- Each passengers weights (weight restrictions apply to the aircraft, therefore we require the actual weights prior for flight planning. If you have any concerns please contact us directly to discuss your options.)
*Prices based on minimum 2 people flying and subject to weight restrictions per person. See Passenger Weight Policy (hyperlink!)
*Maximum of one additional child (or infant) is permitted on any aircraft at any time. Children under the age of 3 may be seated on the lap of the adult flying with them or two children may be seat side by side on the same seat (combined weight not exceeding 77kg).
*Slattery Helicopter Charter reserves the right to organise group flights based on weight capacities to ensure we do not exceed aircraft restrictions
* Slattery Helicopter Charter has no scheduled times as we fly to suit our guest’s requirements.
* Individual flights are subject to weather conditions
* Due to the demand from the commercial sector of our business we may have to cancel or postpone your flight at short notice.
* Slattery Helicopter Charter reserves the right to enact the above flight conditions at any time
Payment via Visa, Master Card, Debit or Amex card (3% surcharge applies) is accepted with cash and EFTPOS facilities available on board.
A $50 deposit is required when booking Tours, excluding Scenic Flights, this will secure booking and payment can be made by Cash, Card, Direct Deposit or in person. Full payment is required on the day of the flight. Please contact us about arranging a bank deposit for group, wedding and surprise bookings.
Passenger Weight Policy
Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions, all clients body and luggage weights must be advised for the reservation to be confirmed. Should the clients advised weight vary by more than 10% for any individual, Slattery Helicopter Charter reserves the right to refuse carriage on that flight.
Flights cannot be taken by anyone who has conducted a SCUBA dive in the 12 hours prior to flight. Divers must notify Slattery Helicopter Charter pilot and ground crew if a SCUBA dive has been conducted in the past 24hrs. This is to ensure the safety of the passenger at all times.