IMPORTANT PASSENGER INFORMATION COVID-19
Our COVID-19 procedures, including the cleaning and disinfecting schedule for our aircraft and premises, were developed in consultation with Safe Work Australia Coronavirus COVID-19 cleaning publications.
Customers are encouraged to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and use the supplied hand sanitiser on check-in. Customers must wear masks during the entire flight.
In the event that you arrive prior to your advised check-in time, you may be required to wait in our outdoor seating area.
We are a registered NSW COVID-Safe business. Please take the time to answer our health questions prior to flight
- Do you feel unwell with any cold or flu like symptoms such as runny nose, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat?
- Do you/have you felt feverish or had a temperature in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone that is a suspected (being tested) or confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled overseas in the last 14 days?
- Have you been to a declared COVID-19 case location/s in the last 14 days?
In the event you answer YES to any question please advise our staff.
Thank-you for your help in maintaining the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff as our number one priority.
In the event that YES is the answer to any of the above questions, you will not be permitted to fly. We ask each guest who may not feel well or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 to contact us prior to your flight to arrange a more suitable time to fly.
Guests who are unable to fly due to illness will be permitted one complimentary flight reschedule. This rescheduled flight must be redeemed within 6 months from the initial flight date.
- Contactless greetings and introductions from our staff members.
- Cleaning and disinfecting with increased frequency in all public spaces with an emphasis on high contact surfaces.
- Terminals will have an extensive deep cleaning and disinfection each night.
- Guest check-in counter and payment processing machines will be sanitised after every transaction.
- Company pilots and staff have been educated on COVID-19 protocol including appropriate handwashing and hygiene techniques, as well as being provided with PPE.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are directed to contact a manager if they notice a co-worker or guest with known symptoms of COVID-19.
- Pilots and ground crew are only permitted to take photos with guest cameras if wearing appropriate PPE (gloves).
- Disposable single-use microphone covers on headsets.
- Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for passenger use.
- COVID-19 PPE consisting of face masks & rubber gloves available.
- After each flight the helicopter cabins and interior surfaces are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with our COVID-19 checklist.
- Helicopters will be deep cleaned each night, including extensive sanitisation processes.