1.5+ hour tour including a scenic flight, breakfast for two at Restaurant Cuvée, an opportunity to taste and purchase take-away treats
- 4+ hours total
- Scenic flight en route to your private wine tasting and lunch venues
- Private wine tasting at a highly recommended Hunter Valley winery
- Three-course lunch and glass of wine at premium local restaurant (see recommendations)
- Opportunity for further wine tastings and purchase take home items
Our most popular and highly exclusive package, this Hunter Valley wine tour gives you the red carpet treatment, with that superstar door-to-door experience. Combine your love of award-winning wines, local gourmet cuisine, and the thrill of experiencing almost every square inch of the Hunter Valley in your private helicopter charter. This is a must-see and do experience for visitors to the wine region.
You can either choose from the Cellar Doors below or we will surprise you:
- Ivanhoe Wines
- Hanging Tree Wines
- First Creek Wines
- Mcleish Estate
- MooreBank Vineyard
- Calais Estate
- Hungerford Hill Wines
You can choose a restaurant below or we can serve you our choice:
Restaurants listed below will incur a surcharge if selected:
- EXP. Restaurant
- Restaurant Botantica
We only partner with the best Cellar Doors and Restaurants in the area to provide you with the best possible experience when flying with us. Have a look at the list of our favourite local suppliers.
Increase your Helicopter Tour in the Hunter Valley experience by visiting another winery for just $95 per person!
VIP helicopter pick-up and return from your local accommodation or Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter