1.5+ hour tour including a scenic flight, breakfast for two at Restaurant Cuvée, an opportunity to taste and purchase take-away treats
- 4+ hours total
- Scenic flight en route to your private wine tasting and lunch venues
- Private wine tasting at a highly recommended Hunter Valley winery
- Three-course lunch and glass of wine at premium local restaurant (see recommendations)
- Opportunity for further wine tastings and purchase take home items
- Per Passenger (min. 2)
Our most popular and highly exclusive package, this Hunter Valley wine tour gives you the red carpet treatment, with that superstar door-to-door experience. Combine your love of award-winning wines, local gourmet cuisine, and the thrill of experiencing almost every square inch of the Hunter Valley in your private helicopter charter. This is a must-see and do experience for visitors to the wine region.
You can either choose from the Cellar Doors below or we will surprise you:
- Ivanhoe Wines
- First Creek Wines
- Mcleish Estate
- MooreBank Vineyard
- Calais Estate
- Hungerford Hill Wines
- Comyns & Co
- Cockfighters Ghost
You can choose a restaurant below or we can serve you our choice:
Restaurants listed below will incur a surcharge if selected:
- Muse at Hungerford Hill (Weekends Only) – Surcharge is $60pp
- Amanda’s on the Edge – Surcharge is $40pp
- Bistro Molines – Surcharge is $75pp
- Yellow Billy – Surcharge is $75pp
- Muse Kitchen – Surcharge is $65pp
We only partner with the best Cellar Doors and Restaurants in the area to provide you with the best possible experience when flying with us. Have a look at the list of our favourite local suppliers.
Increase your Helicopter Tour in the Hunter Valley experience by visiting another winery for just $95 per person!
VIP helicopter pick-up and return from your local accommodation or Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter