4+ hour tour including a scenic flight, private wine tasting, a three-course lunch and wine at premium restaurant, and an opportunity to purchase take home items
- 2.5+ hours total
- Scenic flight en route to Calais Estate/Verandah Restaurant or Tatler Wines/Tatler Restaurant
- Private wine tasting at Calais Estate/Tatler Wines Cellar Door
- Seven-course tapas lunch (each) and bottle of wine to share
- Opportunity to further wine taste and purchase take home items
A fun twist on our popular Cellar Door and Lunch Tour, we recommend you try something a little different during your stay with a dining experience at one of the Hunter Valley’s tapas restaurants. Indulge in a modern tapas style menu at your private table, plus a bottle of wine to compliment the culinary experience.
With the option between The Verandah Restaurant (located at the breathtaking Calais Estate in the Pokolbin area of the Hunter Valley Wine Region) or Tatler Restaurant (with the a-joining Tatler Cellar Door located in the Lovedale area of the Hunter Valley Wine Region). After landing, you have the opportunity to visit their Cellar Door before going for a stunning seven-course tapas lunch.
Increase your Hunter Valley Tapas and Helicopter Tour experience by visiting another winery for just $75 per person!
VIP helicopter pick-up and return from your local accommodation or Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter