4+ hour tour including a scenic flight, private wine tasting, a three-course lunch and wine at premium restaurant, and an opportunity to purchase take home items
- 5+ hours total
- Scenic Flights en route to Wine Tasting, Entree and Lunch
- Private wine tastings at either Ivanhoe Wines or McLeish Estate, Calais Estate and Hungerford Hill or Bimbadgen Estate
- Three (3) course Tapas lunch with suitably matched wines at The Verandah Restaurant
- Main meal and dessert with suitably matched wines at Muse Restaurant or Esca Bimbadgen
- Opportunity to further wine taste and purchase take home items
Start with scenic flight over the Hunter Valley Wine Region by helicopter before a wine tasting and cheese platter at either McLeish Estate or Ivanhoe Wines. After your first stop, enjoy a helicopter transfer to another wine tasting at Calais Estate with an entree upstairs at The Verandah Restaurant. Enjoy more of the Hunter Valley as we transfer you in style to Muse Restaurant or Esca Bimbadgen to experience modern day cuisine with a twist, featuring a main meal and dessert with complimentary glasses of locally produced wine.
Increase your Helicopter Lunch Tour experience by visiting another winery for just $95 per person!
VIP helicopter pick-up and return from your local accommodation or Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter