2.5+ hour tour including a scenic flight, private wine tasting, seven-course tapas lunch and bottle of wine to share, and an opportunity to purchase take home items
- VIP helicopter pick up and return from your local accommodation or Cessnock Airport
- Spectacular Scenic Flight en route to McLeish Estate Wines!
- Unique and locally made Hunter Valley Tasting Plate for two
- Opportunity to further taste and purchase take-away treats
Start with a scenic flight over the Hunter Valley Wine Region by helicopter before landing at McLeish Estate wines set amongst the vineyards in Australia’s oldest sub region of Pokolbin.
On arrival guests will be greeted with a glass of Sparkling NV Duke Cuvee and then guests are invited to come into the comfort of the winery to enjoy a seated Premium Wine Tasting experience, were you will enjoy the diverse range and some of the most highly rated wines from the estate.
The friendly team at McLeish Estate will then provide guests with a picnic basket filled with local produce and picnic rug, to set up where they please on the estate’s stunning hill-top vantage point.
The McLeish family called on local renowned Chef Matt Dillow to design the uniquely Hunter Valley tasting plate. The plate offers a highlight of the regions local produce and Chefs own hummus and relishes. He makes a beautiful zucchini and pine nut frittata and we’ve got some lovely cheeses from Hunter Valley Cheese Company, too. Everything is fresh and paired with high end wines.
VIP helicopter pick-up and return from your local accommodation or Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter