4+ hour tour including a scenic flight, private wine tasting, a three-course lunch and wine at premium restaurant, and an opportunity to purchase take home items
- 3.0 hour total tour time
- Scenic flight to Ironbark Hill Brewhouse and Potter’s Brewery
- Choice of between Paddle of Beer or Wine for each person at each stop (additional food and beverage at own cost)
- Authentic pub lunch
- Opportunity to further taste and purchase take-away treats
If you love your beer or a good wine, this helicopter brewery and winery tour takes you to the skies over our award-winning landscape to visit some of the Hunter’s best functional breweries/wineries and pubs. The day includes visits to Ironbark Hill Brewhouse/Peter Drayton Wines and Potter’s Brewery. You get the chance to taste your way through a range of popular – and not so well known – hand-crafted on-site beers or some of the Hunter Valley’s best wine, as well as a beer/wine and lunch on us along the way.
Increase your tour experience by visiting another brewery for just $125 per person!
VIP helicopter pick-up and return from your local accommodation or Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter