4+ hour tour including a scenic flight, private wine tasting, a three-course lunch and wine at premium restaurant, and an opportunity to purchase take home items
- 6+ hours tour time
- Scenic flights en route to your destinations for the day
- An amazing bubbly breakfast for two
- Four Cellar Door wine tasting experiences
- Three-course lunch with a glass of wine
- Opportunity to further taste and purchase take-away treats
Start the day with a scenic flight on the way to to your first destination – Restaurant Cuvee at Peterson House. Enjoy the famous Bubbly Breakfast on the Verandah at Restaurant Cuvee while looking out over the beautiful vines. Once you’ve finished breakfast, it’s time to start trying some of the Hunter Valley’s more famous produce.
Enjoy visiting two Cellar Doors by helicopter with a wine tasting experience at both. During this time, you not only have the chance to taste some of the world-famous wines, but also purchase anything that you like. After this, it’s on to lunch at one of the Hunter Valley’s coveted restaurants. With such amazing local produce, you’re sure to enjoy the amazing dishes the local chefs are ready to serve. Lunch leaves you feeling full with the option of also visiting the Cellar Door at the restaurant. Once you’re ready, the helicopter is ready to take you back to your departure location.
Increase your Helicopter Hunter Valley Day Tour experience by visiting another winery for just $75 per person!
VIP helicopter pick-up and return from your local accommodation or Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter