Includes: 10-minute scenic flight, guaranteed window seat, safety briefing on helicopter, and photo opportunity in front of helicopter
- 15-minute scenic flight
- Guaranteed window seat
- Safety briefing on helicopter
- Photo opportunity in front of helicopter
This Hunter Valley Helicopter flight will showcase the Pokolbin and Mt View areas along with a cruise ‘Along the Ridge’ of Broken Back Range. You will see a myriad of vines, rolling green hills, Broken Back Range, Hunter Valley Gardens and lots more. You will also get a great overview of the wine region and surrounds giving you a great sense of how big and beautiful this area is.
Departure from Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter
Hunter Valley Helicopter Rides
Experience Hunter Valley Helicopter Rides for the Thrill of a Lifetime
If your sense of adventure is looking for new avenues, try Hunter Valley helicopter rides to view the beauty of the region from a new perspective. Slattery Helicopters is the longest running helicopter company in the Hunter Valley region, and our experienced pilots know the area well. Our large fleet of helicopters allows you to book group tours so everyone can have the same experience.
Tips Regarding Helicopter Tours
Our helicopter tours run from 10 to 90 minutes allowing you to see as much or as little of the area as you desire. Our experienced pilots know the lay of the land and are sure to make your experience special.
- If this is your first time flying in a helicopter and you’re nervous about it, start with a shorter trip to help allay your fears while experiencing beauty from above. Once you experience the thrill of helicopter flying, you’ll want to do it again and again.
- Do you want to see just the wineries, or do you want to fly over the ocean, or both? Ask which areas are included in each helicopter tour to ensure you get to see the desirable areas from above.
- Always ask about the company’s safety record before booking your flight. Our helicopter tours boast a 100% safety record, so you know you’re in good hands.
The Importance of Helicopter Rides Touring Hunter Valley Gardens
Viewing magnificent gardens from above offers you a new platform from which to experience the beauty of the region from a unique vantage point. Our helicopter rides over the Hunter Valley Gardens will leave you yearning for more.
- The area has more to offer than beautiful gardens. Your ride will take you over vineyards bursting with life, rolling green hills, and pop you over the Broken Back Range flying over forests and surrounding valleys.
- Bring your camera to capture the stunning scenery from the air and impress your friends with your experience. Touring the region by air helps you plan your next visit by exposing you to everything the region has to offer.
- Helicopter rides over Hunter Valley Gardens include a history of the area for those interested in historical facts and places. You will land with more knowledge than before take-off and can regale your friends with your stories.
What You Stand to Lose if You Don’t Use Slattery Helicopters
The experience we provide coupled with our superior customer service offers you an adventure like no other. Our pilots have over 1000 hours of flying experience and provide helicopter safety instructions before taking off, so you are prepared for flight. Our online booking system makes it easy for you to plan your trip and still have time for wine tasting at the area’s wineries afterwards. We can customise our flights for special occasions or ensure you see a specific area of interest.
Take off on a new adventure with Hunter Valley helicopter rides and have your friends envious of your experience. Contactus for more information, to book a flight or customise a tour. Once you fly with us, you’ll come back for more.