Includes: 10-minute scenic flight, guaranteed window seat, safety briefing on helicopter, and photo opportunity in front of helicopter
- 45-minute scenic flight
- In-flight commentary
- Guaranteed window seat
- Safety briefing on helicopter
- Photo opportunity in front of the helicopter
This is where we bring the grass roots of the Hunter together for your visual enjoyment!
Want to see how spectacular this region really is? Well, this flight shows you the Hunter Valley Wine Region, Newcastle Coastline, Lake Macquarie, and much more. See just how stunning Newcastle is with its beaches, National Park, and rugged coastline being the highlights as we cruise down the coast. You then get to see Lake Macquarie, which is Australia’s largest coastal saltwater lagoon, which is usually a hive of activity for water lovers and its ever changing colours on its channel.
Once back in the wine region, you see a myriad of vines, rolling green hills, Broken Back Range, and much more. Along the way, get some great photo opportunities with our pilot pointing out some great features and telling you some history about the area on this NSW country and coast helicopter flight.
Departure from Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter