Includes: 10-minute scenic flight, guaranteed window seat, safety briefing on helicopter, and photo opportunity in front of helicopter
Vines & Mines
- 30 minute scenic flight
- Guaranteed window seat
- Safety briefing on helicopter
- Photo opportunity in front of the helicopter
- Per Passenger (min. 2)
This Hunter Valley Helicopter flight is for those who want to see both the Hunter Valley Wine Region and what happens in the local coal mines. This flight showcases Pokolbin, Mount Thorley Warkworth Open-Cut coal mines, the Broke wine region, and much more. You see a myriad of vines, rolling green hills, Hunter Valley Gardens, Pokolbin State Forrest, and you see the action of the machinery working in the coal mines. You get some great photos as you cruise around seeing some great scenery of the Hunter Valley Wine Region.
Departure from Cessnock Airport.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter