3.5+ hour tour including a scenic flight, wine tasting, three-course lunch with wine, bouquet of roses, and an opportunity to purchase take home items
- 3+ hours total
- Scenic flight en route to Leogate Estate
- Wine Tasting at Leogate Estate Wines
- 3 Course lunch at Villa du Pays
- Opportunity for further wine tastings and purchase take home items
This tour gives you red carpet treatment, with that superstar ‘Door to Door’ experience. Combine your love of award-winning wines, local gourmet cuisine, and the thrill of experiencing almost every square inch of the Hunter Valley in your private helicopter. A must-see and do experience for visitors to the Wine Region.
Your day will start with a Scenic Flight over the Wine Region, before landing at Leogate for a sit down wine tasting with a Cheese Platter to start your day. You will learn all about Leogate wines while enjoying the stunning views of Broken Back Range. A Three Course lunch is next with a glass of wine, with the option to remain outdoors to enjoy the view or move inside.
- Maximum individual weight allowed is 135KG
- Maximum combined weight limits apply on flights of 3 or more passengers
- Passengers must notify staff if they have been scuba diving in the past 24 hours
- No selfie sticks allowed on or around Helicopter